I wrote a quick blog post about my thoughts on this quote. In it, I look at how it pertains to creating characters and how no matter how much I know about them, I still have to simply that knowledge for other people.
However, you’ll have to go visit my new site to be able to read it…
On Another Note… A Big Change Is Coming
Before I go into the details, I want to thank everyone who’s followed and contributed to “Ramblings of an Author” over the last five years. It’s been a huge blast creating posts here, and I hope you’ve enjoyed peeks into my life, and all the book-related goodness.
If you’ve been following all my recent posts, you might have noticed that I’ve been asking you to read the full post over on my new author website.
Why is that?
For several years I’ve been maintaining separate blog and website services. Both had their limitations and it was almost impossible to keep a consistent look and feel between the two sites… Plus, I wasn’t in control of either of the sites
So at the end of last year I setup my own dedicated author website, with a new blog. Because it’s my site, I can create my own pages, use templates to create a more consistent look, and I can load whatever tools I need to make my blogging and site development easier.
So What Does That Mean To You?
- “Ramblings of an Author” will no longer update after the end of February 2019.
- That doesn’t mean I’m throwing away all the hard work for the last five years.
- The full post archive will remain available for you to read through at your leisure.
- Some of the posts might even get copied to the new site after careful reformatting.
- All my new posts will be available on the new site, and you can subscribe to receive updates as new posts go up.
Get Ready For The Change!
- Click the button below to be taken to the new blog archives
- Scroll down the page a short way, and find the “Receive Updates” form
- Fill in your email address, and click “Subscribe”
- Then every time a new post goes up on the site, you’ll receive an email notification