There are some very exciting things coming up between now and the end of 2018. I’m in the process of planning three releases.
Upcoming Release Schedule
- 26th June 2018 – Re-release of “Under A Hunter’s Moon (Shadows Over Seattle: Prequels #1)”, and coincidentally my birthday.
- This 2nd Edition release will include a new cover, which will be revealed in the coming weeks.
- I’ve made some minor edits to fix a couple of spelling and punctuation errors, as well as updated the author bio, acknowledgements and copyright information.
- August 2018 – Release of “The Lupine’s Call (Shadows Over Seattle: Prequels #2)”
- I’ll provide news on the release schedule nearer the time.
- In the meantime, anyone picking up a copy of “Under A Hunter’s Moon” will get a free preview of the first chapter.
- October 2018 – Release of “Wolves In The Desert (Shadows Over Seattle: Prequels #3)”
- I’m currently seeking the advice of beta readers on this story.
- There are some aspects of this story that I want to be sure are handled correctly, and that might mean re-writes of certain portions of the story.
- Depending on the feedback I get, I might choose to delay the release.
Extended Release Plans
Ever since I started releasing my own stories in eBook form I’ve had them exclusively available on the Amazon Kindle Direct program. That has allowed for them to be listed as available for free to Kindle Unlimited members.
However, even though I have seen sales of the stories, I’ve never seen any page reads from Kindle Unlimited (KU).
So, I’m taking a big step. In mid-June “Under A Hunter’s Moon” would be up for renewal on the KU program, and I’ve decided to not let it roll over for yet another three months.
Instead I’m going to work with a distribution service to make it available on a wider selection of eBook stores, including Kobo, Barnes & Noble, iBooks, and Scribd to name a few. I’m currently in the process of deciding which service to use, and making the appropriate changes to my formatting for “Under A Hunter’s Moon”, so expect news on this soon.
Here’s Where You Come In
Ahead of each story’s release, I’m going to be posting more information about what I plan to do as part of the build-up. I’ll also be putting together graphics and a full press-kit for each story.
If you have a blog, or newsletter and would like to volunteer to help with passing along the release news or doing a review, I’m very interested in hearing from you.
I’m open to doing author/character interviews, posts about the stories themselves, backgrounds on the characters, or pretty much anything that you think your readers would love to see.
How To Reach Me
Drop me a line at email@example.com and I’ll do whatever I can to make sure I meet any reasonable deadlines.