So What’s It All About?
The mayor is asking for volunteers to take on the challenge. Will you be one of the few with the bravery and skill to venture into the caverns in search of a way to destroy the beast, before it awakes?
Join the brave souls attending the Brain To Books Cyber Convention fantasy genre events. And keep reading to find out what it’s all about, how to show your support, and what is happening elsewhere at the convention.
What Is The Brain To Books Cyber Convention?
The Brain to Books Cyber Convention and Book Expo is an annual event that brings authors and readers together for a massive online event. Happening every April, it showcases some of the best indie authors in the world. It lets them meet readers, run competitions, take part in online discussions, and so much more. The entire weekend is dedicated to readers and books, so come join us.
I have the honor of having been asked to help coordinate the planning, organization, and running of the Fantasy Genre events. I’ll admit that I’m extremely excited about what we have coming up.
When is all this happening?
- April 7th-9th 2017
Spread the Word:
- Share this post on Facebook, Twitter, or wherever your friends hang out…
- Click the links below, to add your support to the campaign…
What events are the fantasy genre authors running?
- We’ll be hosting discussion groups on a range of subjects
- Live role-play sessions: a team of writers will play characters from their stories, and readers influence the challenges the players must overcome.
- There will also be a scavenger hunt running through the entire weekend, with some great prizes.
How to take part:
- Share this campaign with your friends, and help them discover some great books.
- “Save the Date” to enter for a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
- Wait for the reminder about the event to arrive in your email.
- Attend the event and have a blast!
What Other Events Are Going On Elsewhere At The Convention?
- YouTube discussion panels
- Book expo showcase
- Genre-based blog hops and tours
- Grab bags
- Goodreads author showcase
- Author interviews
- Character competitions
- Cover wars competition
- …And much more.
- Three days of a book lovers paradise.
Join us in 2017, as book lovers unite on April 7th, 8th, and 9th.
Readers can go here and Save the Date: http://b2bcycon.com/ (And be entered into a $100 Amazon Gift Card drawing)
Authors can check out the Getting Started Page: https://braintobooks.com/getting-started/