It’s time for a major update to the website. (And a snazzy new logo)
I know many of my readers have taken a look around my website, and a few have commented that come of the information they were looking for was hard to find.
The site has now been around for several months, and I’ve never been completely happy with some of the pages.
After a lot of brainstorming, and scribbling away in notebooks, I decided to rebuild the website from the ground up.
Why update now?
Several factors came into play while making this decision:
- Comments from friends and site visitors.
- Menu navigation wasn’t as streamlined as it could have been.
- Some pages and information were hard to find.
- The site host has new features, which make organizing information easier.
- I’ve been eager to update the look of the site.
- I’m excited to show off some artwork that might appear on book covers, if I self-publish.
All of these factors have made a complete site re-build the best option for moving forward.
With this in mind, I will be updating the site over the next few weeks, so expect things there to be changing on a regular basis. I have already updated the home, contact, about me, and subscription pages. You will also find a new drop-down tab at the top of the page for new subscriber sign-ups.
Over the coming weeks, I’ll start adding more content related to my short stories, anthology appearances, ongoing projects, and more.